Owned by Carol and Mike Crowley, Custom House Holiday Flats Fleetwood is the perfect destination for those who want to stay is this quaint little fishing town just outside of Blackpool.
Custom House Holiday Flats is the ideal base to explore all the Fylde Coast has to offer.
With a 3 star rating from VisitEngland you can be assured of a very comfortable stay.
Carol and Mike previously owned a successful hotel in Blackpool and moved to Fleetwood to semi-retire. They then set up Custom House –- after missing the customers and the lifestyle that comes with being busy hoteliers. They are always on hand if you need anything and pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service.
The flats are on the first floor (one flight of stairs) and can accommodate up to four people. The check in time is 3pm and the check out time is 11am.
The flats include:
- One or two bedrooms
- Double bedroom includes quality mattress
- Quality twin beds with views over the estuary and the Lakeland Hills beyond
- Separate lounge and dining room
- WiFi available
- Television in lounge and double bedroom
- Table and four chairs
- Lounge seating for four
- Three-piece bathroom suite with bath and electric shower over the bath
- All towels and bedding provided
- No meters – all bills are included within the price
- Full central heating
- Non smoking establishment
- Welcome pack on arrival
Fleetwood is a lovely place to visit and offers lots of other facilities within walking distance of our holiday flats.